The Beatles, one of the most famous rock bands ever, were formed in Liverpool in 1960. With members John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr, they became widely regarded as the foremost and most influential act of the rock era. In the early 1960s, their enormous popularity first emerged as “Beatlemania”, but as the group’s music grew in sophistication, led by primary songwriters J. Lennon and P. McCartney, they came to be perceived as an embodiment of the ideals shared by the counterculture of the 1960s.
- Cone inspired by button of the mixing table at Abbey road studios
- Clip symbolizes the iconic mustache of Beatles on their portrait
- Cap top is inspired by the microphone used by the Beatles on the famous abbey road studio
- The colorful stripes on the coloured lacquer cap and barrel pay tribute to the costume they wear on the album cover of “Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band” and album cover of “love me do” with stripes
- Montblanc emblem in black and white resin
- Ruthenium coated fittings
- 585/ 14 k gold nib, ruthenium coated, with fine engraving