Marilyn Monroe (1926 – 1962) has become an American cultural icon, celebrated by many all over the world. The actress was a prodigy of Lee Strasberg and one of the most popular sex symbols of the 1950s. To this day she continues to inspire women all over the globe ensuring her status as a culture and style icon. The design of the Muses Marilyn Monroe was inspired by the iconic Ferragamo high-heels, which Marilyn wore, reflecting her femininity and sensuality. The colour of the pen refers to her signature lipstick (Ruby Tuesday by Max Factor). The shape of the clip with pearl recalls her jewelry and love of pearls.
- Champagne gold-coated fittings with Marilyn’s signature
- Fine embossing of diamond shape inspired by the song “Diamonds are a girl’s best friend”
- The red colour of the precious resin shows the lipstick she used (Ruby Tuesday, by Max Factor) to highlight her lips and help create her iconic look
- Montblanc emblem on the cap top gold-coated
- Clip embellished with an Akoya pearl – An Akoya pearl necklace was Marylin’s only genuine jewellery, gifted to her by her then husband, Joe Di Maggio.
- Handcrafted 14 carat / 585 solid red gold nib with a fine engraving of her portrait
- Pen uses cartridges