Caran d’Ache and Nespresso have continued writing the history of recycling with an exclusive collection. This year, two limited edition products are proudly flying the flag of design and recycling.
The 100% natural leads as in the Nespresso Fixpencil can also be found in this exclusive set of three graphite pencils made from FSC-certified Swiss wood and decorated with 3 metallic capsule colours: pink, green and gold.
• 8-ply hexagonal graphite pencil• Colourless, water-based mat varnish decorated with 3 metallic colour capsules: Pink, green, gold.
• Beech wood from the forests in the Swiss Jura carrying the Swiss Wood label: a distinctive sign clearly and bindingly certifying that the wood was grown in Switzerland in the best possible conditions and that it was processed in Switzerland by highly qualified professionals.
• FSC™certified wood (Forest Stewardship Council).
• “A recycling story is in your hands” engraved inscription
• 3B leads consisting of 25% coffee grounds
• Environmentally-friendly packaging made from 100% recycled and recyclable cardboard